Consulting & Design
Video Library Manager
**THIS PRODUCT IS NO LONGER ACTIVELY SUPPORTED**
Episodic is a video library manager geared less towards cataloging movies, and more towards managing television series episodes, cartoons, and other individually recorded entries on compilation-style VHS tapes or DVD's. When I designed Episodic I wanted a library manager that could:
Episodic delivers on all of these features.
- Make Table Of Contents lists for tapes full of show episodes and cartoons
- Give me the ability to quickly get answers to question like, "Do I have this episode?" and "Which episodes do I have right now?"
- Let me quickly identify episodes I have recorded and their quality
- Let me query and report on lists of episodes or cartoons featuring specific characters
Episodic is a small and compact application with a small footprint (around 8MB when newly installed) and requires minimal system resources to run, making it ideal for installation on most any size computer or laptop.
Episodic System Requirements:
- Microsoft Windows 95 / 98 / 2000 / XP
- 10 MB of free hard drive space
- Desktop resolution of 800x600x256 or better
Try Episodic for FREE Today!
Episodic is free to try for an unlimited period of time. The trial, unregistered version is limited to handling a maximum of 40 tape / disc titles and/or program entries. Purchasing a software license and registering your software will remove this limitation.
|Episodic version 1.1||FREE! Download|
|Software License|$19.95 DISCONTINUED
back to main page.