Consulting & Design
A Fox Consulting & Design is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico. We've been in business since 2000 providing professional system design and development services in the Information & Technology field to a variety of well-established companies. A Fox Consulting & Design is also the home of yours truly, Andy "Fox" Gruenenwald. I bring over ten years of software engineering and system architecture experience to my clients.
My primary strengths include:
GUI Application Engineering under Microsoft Windows environments using Borland Delphi
ASP .NET Web Design under Visual Studio 2005.
PC Hardware Installation & Troubleshooting
I have a strong background in electronic funds processing including credit card cash advance, check cashing, ACH and Check21 transaction processing. Additionally, I have done work in many other industries including semiconductor handling and testing.
|Application development in a variety of languages:
- Borland Delphi / Turbo Pascal
- Borland C++ Builder / Turbo C++ / ANSI C
- Visual Basic .NET / VB6
- 8051 Assembly
- 6502 Assembly
Experienced with embedded system environments and interfacing with external hardware devices
|Database Design and Administration:
- MS SQL Server 7 / 2000
- Oracle 8
- dBase IV
- Specific Experience With:
- T-SQL Coding
- Database Application Development
- Data Migration
- Data Warehousing
- Data Mining
- Operating Systems Installation and support for MS-DOS and MS Windows 95/98/NT/2000/XP
- Hardware installation and troubleshooting
- Ethernet and Arcnet network architecture design amd installation
- IPX and TCP/IP protocol configuration
- Router installation & configuration
- Novell Netware 3.1x Administration
|Web Page Design
- Basic HTML 3.2 web page design
- Advanced ASP web page design using Visual Studio 2005
- Microcontroller hardware and software development under Intel's MCS-51 family of microcontrollers.
- I am also currently exploring the possibiliies of the Parallax BASIC Stamp architecture.
- Simple printed circuit board design/drafting (2-Layer)
back to main page.