We are a consulting company engaged in software engineering and system design. This website was created to provide resources and pass on knowledge back to the IT community. We've done a little bit of everything over the years, and we've put some of the "good stuff" up here for other developers to access.
- 10/09/2017 - Minor site re-organization. SID-Shield and DigiTalker Interface Board product pages added.
- 10/03/2017 - A long-overdue overhaul of our website code! HTML & styleskeets brought into the 21st Century for a cleaner look. Microcontroller Comparison Guide page added.
- 09/01/2015 - We have re-located to Albuquerque, New Mexico!
- 03/25/2011 - DigiTalker circuit interface finally added to BASIC Stamp page
- 10/03/2010 - FoxControls version 2.00 released